Last Updated: December 1, 2018
We understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and security of your information and seek to secure your privacy during your visit to our website.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
A limited amount of contact information from visitors through one contact form. The form is entirely voluntary and only asks for very limited information, including but not limited to name, phone number, email, how you heard about us.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Site and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services by enabling us to things such as:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
- Provide better services in the future.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Sites may contain small electronic files known as pixels that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Ad Data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) you. It includes how many times an ad has been served, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. As part of the protocol of the Internet, web servers can identify your computer by its IP address. In addition, web servers may be able to identify the type of browser you are using or even the type of computer.
GJ Grewe collects IP addresses and related information for the purposes of system administration, to assess the traffic to our site. We do not link IP addresses to your personally identifiable information.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not sell or share collected information with anyone. The information collected through the contact form is used primarily to answer inquiries. We may also use your information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be valuable to you.
WHAT KIND OF SECURITY IS USED TO PROTECT MY INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.